Sign in to follow this  
Mark Mendonca

"More Clothes for Civi's Suggestion - Server Suggestion"

New Clothing!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like new clothing to be added?

• New Clothing.
    • Same Clothes we have.

4 posts in this topic

Suggestion: 
I feel like more clothing would be a great and new idea to the server. Right now the clothing for the civilians ranges from rags to suits. Civilians don't just wear suits in a city all the time, I would like to see maybe some hoodies, camo clothing, casual clothes, anything of the sort that doesn't make you look like a hobo or a rich asshole. If I am to make a gang I want clothing not to be the worst but not to be rich ones. I want something that can be outstanding in a gunfight but different than the others. To me, if you do this and add "Custom Clothing" it may rack up a bit of the player count. This may cost money but for the sake of the server, I know lots of people would love this change if it did happen.
Category:
Clothing / Server Suggestion

Reason:
As I said in my suggestion it would be a good way to rack up some players and maybe even get some people to change up their look and have more diversity in the city than people with only suits on walking down the street and getting in shoot outs.

Edited by Mark Mendonca

+1 That would be a really good idea I'm tired of everyone wearing suits

+1 Support: You tend to see people wearing suits in Government or Corporate jobs, would be nice to see some other stuff for everyday wear!

Sign in to follow this