Forum Name: John Watson

Discord Name(EX: SWAT#4301): 

JohnHermann#2910
EMAIL jackhermann2@gmail.com

Date of Birth:09/02/2003

Time on the server: one week and about 6 days

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108944549

Are you currently on Support Team? no

Have you ever been on our staff team before? If so, how long were you on staff?: i was on the staff team for about a month previously.

Why do you want to join our Staff team? (150 word min): I would like to join the staff team again because ive been noticing lately that when people have been requesting staff members they have not been getting responses and have seen people leave the server because of this issue, I realize that i was removed from the staff team for i reason but i believe that all people, including myself, deserve second chances. I saw staff applications were open again and know that the staff team could use the help since i have seen staff get overwhelmed with sits and then having to deal with people being disrespectful to them because they were busy with another sit and took awhile to respond and i know how this feels since i have been staff before and i know it is stressful and could make a staff member upset and even maybe cause them to quit. 

What special skills can you bring to our staff team? (100 word min): I am very experienced with ULX staffing and also a very long time and active member of the community. I was on the server since day one and also have done alot of work with the police force. I play usually around 5-10 hours a day if i can get on and during that time sometimes have downtime which i could use to help with taking sits. I realize i can have a bad temper at times but i am working to control it and feel that i am actually making progress with controlling my temper and will do much better on staff than i have previously.

Have you ever been banned or received warning points in the past in game and on forums? (Yes/No), If so why?

Yes i have 4 warns for I believe 2 mic spam, 1 prop surf, and I’m not sure the third one

How active are you in a typical week?

I am on the server for usually around 24-30 hours a week

Do you understand that being a member of staff is a voluntary position and it requires time and patience. It also requires you to be unbiased and mature? (Yes/No)

yes

Do you also understand as a member of staff you need to be able to split time between play and staff? (Yes/No)

yes

References:

Chris Hansen, Jacob Manuel, Keegan Hadel

Additional notes:

AGREEMENT:

I, John Hermann/Watson agree that if accepted into Trial Moderator that I am held to a higher standard than our regular members and I must show respect to all members of the community at all times.

Edited by John Luciano

+1 Confirming Reference

This is a very active player and i feel would do a lot of good work as staff.

YES

Guest Declan Barrow

On Hold!

Get 3 Of The Warns Remove And I Will Continue With Your Application.

@John Luciano

Guest Declan Barrow

-------------------------------------------

Interview @John Luciano

Dead Line: - [23/02/2019]

Click Here For Discord

PM Myself Or Marcus For A Staff Interview. Good Luck!

Please Join The Discord And Join Waiting For

"Staff Interview" And Wait For Me There.