Sign in to follow this  
Eleanor Dorris

Eleanor Dorris Trial Moderator Application| 2/10/2019

11 posts in this topic

Server you are applying for? ( SantosRP😞

SantosRp

Forum Name:

I have 2, One is used at school and one is for home because my school internet blocks steam sign-ins

Secret Service

Eleanor Dorris

Discord Name(EX: SWAT#4301):

Secret Service#7829

Date of Birth:

11/08/2002

Time on the server:

3 Days, 13 hours, 17 Minutes

Do you have a working mic?(Required)

Yes

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:104439631

Are you currently on Support Team?

No

Are you currently VIP?

Temp-VIP

Have you ever been on our staff team before? If so, how long were you on staff?:

No

Why do you want to join our Staff team? (150 word min): 

Why do I want to join the staff team? I want to join the staff team because I think that I would make a great fit for the staff team. I have currently comfortable with the staff team and I know them with an okay amount of trust. I have not been staff on this server before. Once I joined on the first day, I started to like the server. I donated for Temp-VIP for 1 month when I was on here. I think that if me being a staff member would help the community with enforcing the rules and keeping it in-tact.  I have currently owned servers before, and have been staff on multiple servers before. I resigned from the other servers due to issues, but I think this one is the right one to be staff on. The whole reason why I want to become a staff member here on Project Steele is that I am very well experienced with staffing. I have done it before and I thought to myself "I don't think of becoming a staff member on a server anymore". The reason why I thought that is because it requires hard work. I think that I can handle the work that is given by my fellow staff members and by the players on the server.

What special skills can you bring to our staff team? (100 word min):

I am very intelligent with ULX and Server Guard. I know that Project Steele uses ULX and they have custom commands that some other staff may know. I have currently been able to create custom commands with using ULX on my server before. With those who don't know how to use ULX, I can very well assist them and help them with learning how to bring people or even use ULX if they need help. Another thing that I am very good at is lua configuring for people. After the previous times that I was staff on other servers, I have learned a lot about knowing the administration systems.

Have you ever been banned or received warning points in the past in game and on forums? (Yes/No), If so why?

No

How active are you in a typical week?

Mostly everyday.

Do you understand that being a member of staff is a voluntary position and it requires time and patience. It also requires you to be unbiased and mature? (Yes/No)

Do you also understand as a member of staff you need to be able to split time between play and staff? (Yes/No)

Yes

References:

Declan, Kevin Malone Jack Cole, Johnny Watters, Thomas Hatton

Additional notes:

None

AGREEMENT:

I, [Eleanor Dorris] agree that if accepted into Trial Moderator that I am held to a higher standard than our regular members and I must show respect to all members of the community at all times.

Edited by Secret Service

im going to have to -1 you're a good cop but i do not feel that you would do well in staff for multiple reasons

Confirmed Reference

Good Roleplayer, Knows the rules and enforces them! Worth a try?

-support

Wouldnt be able to stay unbiased.

atrocious temper.

Doesnt have a good standing with the community

Guest Declan Barrow

-------------------------------------------

Interview @Eleanor Dorris

Dead Line: - [14/02/2019]

Discord: https://discord.gg/nYkEvAR

Please Be There For Around 11:20 PM GMT (5:20 PM EST) If Unable To Attend PM Me Or Marcus. Good Luck.

Please Join The Discord And Join Waiting For

"Staff Interview" And Wait For Me There.

Guest Declan Barrow

Accepted!

Welcome To The Staff Team!