Server you are applying for? ( SantosRP): SantosRP

Forum Name: Keegan Hadel

Discord Name(EX: SWAT#4301):Keegan#4503

Date of Birth: April 7, 2000

Time on the server: 3 days 10 hours.

Do you have a working mic?(Required) Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81547503

Are you currently on Support Team? Negative

Are you currently VIP? Negative, plan on it soon.

Have you ever been on our staff team before? If so, how long were you on staff?: Yes, for the first few weeks of the server.

Why do you want to join our Staff team? (150 word min): I would like to be apart of the staff team for quite a few reasons. The first reason is I have seen the server and community grow exponentially since I was last apart of the team. The players are less toxic, the server is more updated/bug free, and all around the server is much greater. I have also become a better person more or less because I was also going through some things the first time around and that is the main reason why I quit. Now I feel I am more mature and my patience is a lot longer and so are my nerves. I also feel like I have a greater connection to everyone in the community after spending 3 days of in game time as not staff. This has also given me time to learn the rules and how to better role play in this specific community as every server has a different dynamic.

What special skills can you bring to our staff team? (100 word min): The special skills I can bring to the server have a lot to do with my prior experience. I know how to use ULX because I have been playing Gmod since 2015 and I was a staff member on a good amount of Gmod servers ranging from DarkRP to MilitaryRP to even SantosRP. I know how to bind commands to keys to quickly and efficiently use them in any situation. I have learned from my real life EMS experience how to talk to people without pissing them off and to deescalate the situation and get information that will be useful to the staff situation in order to efficiently deal with the problem.

Have you ever been banned or received warning points in the past in game and on forums? (Yes/No), If so why?

Yes I have one in game warning from November 3rd 2018 from Trent for staff diss because I called him a "retard".

How active are you in a typical week? I am very active and play almost every day after school or when I'm not in the back of an Ambulance.

Do you understand that being a member of staff is a voluntary position and it requires time and patience. It also requires you to be unbiased and mature? (Yes/No) Yes.

Do you also understand as a member of staff you need to be able to split time between play and staff? (Yes/No) Yes.

References:

Jacob Manuel

Johnny Watters

Jackson Holmes

Additional notes: I know I quit the first time but I was going through a lot at the time, parents divorcing, first semester of college, ect. And I know I can do better this time!

AGREEMENT:

I, Keegan Hadel agree that if accepted into Trial Moderator that I am held to a higher standard than our regular members and I must show respect to all members of the community at all times.

+1 Great person and would do great as staff imo

+1 Confirming Reference

This is a great person that does not break rules and would do amazing as staff

+1 

Great person, love this guy, have seen him as staff before and he’s really good.

Guest Declan Barrow

On Hold!

I Will Allow For More Comments, I Will Not Lock This Application.

Guest Declan Barrow

-------------------------------------------

Interview @KeeganHadel

Dead Line: - [14/02/2019]

Discord: https://discord.gg/nYkEvAR

Please Be There For Around 11:40 PM GMT (5:40 PM EST) If Unable To Attend PM Me Or Marcus. Good Luck.

Please Join The Discord And Join Waiting For

"Staff Interview" And Wait For Me There.

Guest Declan Barrow

Accepted!

Welcome To The Staff Team!