Sign in to follow this  
Eleanor Dorris

Remove Bullet Proof Vests!

Remove Bullet Proof Vests and Buff Pd Weapons?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Bullet Proof Vests and Buff Pd Weapons?

• Yes
    • No
    • Keep Bullet Proof Vests and have PD have them too and Buff Weapons for PD

8 posts in this topic

Suggestion: Remove Bullet Proof Vests/Buff PD Weapons
Category: Armor/Weapons
Reason: why should we implement this? Today, 2/9/2019, The PD was in a gunfight with the mafia. The mafia had crate guns and we have PD guns. The PD guns are nothing but tbh trash against someone with a crate gun. Adding on to this, they make it where Civilians and Mafia/Cartel have Bullet Proof vests when PD gets nothing. This is absolutely unfair and as a PD member, we would like to have better weapons and body armor.

Edited by Secret Service
Template Edit
  • Like 1

They need a Buff like for real why are the civs getting buffed and the cops are still not getting one 

I say just give the police issued bulletproof vests and then make it so any police issued weapon acts like a crate gun

2 hours ago, Tyrese Purpp said:
2 hours ago, Tyrese Purpp said:

If yall want ceate guns buy them like the civs have to.

They cant use personal wepons only police issued 

11 minutes ago, Tyrese Purpp said:

Maybe they should add where you can use crate guns if you are a cop.

I could agree to that 

In my opinion, the PD guns are fine I still have clips of me killin' the mafia shit when I was a cop I died because the mafia outsmarted us all the time and you guys need better training because my good friend Mark Mendonca said WHAT IS YOUR AIM!?

• Sad 1

The PD don't need some overpowered machine gun, just the ability to use the crate guns, although I do agree that they need bulletproof vests. The best way, in my opinion, is to give PD officers better training instead of the next to nothing that they are told before becoming active members of the police force, this way they won't need an overpowered gun, only a person to shoot.

Sign in to follow this