Christopher Steele

New Santos RP Job (Cartel)

24 posts in this topic

El Cartel Job

The cartel jobs main purpose is to take control of the drug trade in Truenorth from the mafia. If the cartel catches people selling to the drug dealer they can mug the players and "Tag" them with one of our custom add-ons so they know if they have run in with the player before and have the player sell the drugs to a cartel member for a lower price so the cartel can turn around and sell it to the drug dealer to make profit.

Job Items:

El Cartel Charmer(Buyable for $35,000)

XqluAhy.jpg

Job Vehicles:

Cartel Car(Free Cadillac Eldorado)

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Location of Job:

The location of the cartel job is at Mexi Grill restaurant in the main city. The image below shows the location:

5kkjH6D.jpg

How to become Cartel:

In the comments of this post, the person with the best RP story will become the Cartel boss and will be able to accept/deny people into the cartel and will also be able to choose the cartel's clothing and create a rank structure if they choose not to use the default one.

This job will be implemented in the next Santos RP update.

• Like 1

Hey I guess being a cartel member would be great why, Well mainly because I have already been making drugs since a kid working in mushroom farms growing weed and other things. I have done my best after moving here from Rockford to control what I can make sure the people I role with get what they need and when they need it you see as a little boy my parents well they did drugs. Now I'm talking bump after bump and sometimes I was picking up the roaches and throwing the away we had cops raiding our house my parents ended up going to jail when I was 7. So I had to move in with my grandma guess what she did the meth so I learned was helping her make it the 3rd week being there by the time I was 10 her house was raided and we fought oh did we fight we fired back I didn't want to but, It was worth it we held off enough to escape from the cops fleeing to Mexico and did more drugs handing it to the cartel. Which is how I learned about them when I was 16 later on I became 20 years of age moving to Rockford to find a new life no jobs no nothing so I started to do drugs made some money ended up killing cops and other along the way made friends and enemies wars going down I was getting kidnapped and done things I don't speak about to. But lived on Rockford has an Nuclear Explosion causing me and almost everyone to move to True North so we did I joined pd things didn't go well and know he I am making more drugs and mugging people I used to not be so mean but I needed money and that's that so I made a living doing this made loads of money and drugs, guns, cars etc. etc. Now seeing the cartel moved to True North I would love to join and would love to be a Cartel Leader me and the people I roll with now could join set something up and be the best drug supplier in the county. We can help out everyone that is needing drugs guns etc. and we will help them now I don't really have people who want to kill me mainly the mafia but we could learn to work with each other. If not we will take them out one by one. 

Kind regards,

Jason Davis 

Jason this is very hard to read and understand man 

look at all these scrubs wanting to run the cartel, i bet 1million they don't know fuck all about cartel's

42 minutes ago, Andrew said:

look at all these scrubs wanting to run the cartel, i bet 1million they don't know fuck all about cartel's

Um bud the cartel is like a major gang mainly a huge suppler in drugs across multiple countries they mainly operate out of Mexico but have moved around there isn't a lot of them left but the do exist the smuggle and other things of these sorts 

2 hours ago, FrankWatson said:

Jason this is very hard to read and understand man 

2 hours ago, Jack Simon said:

yea it is

hard to read

how?

Put your entire story in a google document and then tell it to read it aloud its great for finding errors 

My name is Demu Scaletta. I wanted to lead a cartel ever since I was a young boy. I was fascinated with the cartel. Just how it works and how productive of an empire it is. Bringing in drug money in, while also producing drugs themselves. My father Juan Scaletta ran a cartel him self. When I was young I had to constantly move around Mexico because of my father. He wanted to keep my mother, my brother, and myself safe from anyone that would try and harm us. When I was ten my father told me that one day I would have to take over the family business. I was ready but also nervous about how I'd do. Sadly two months later we had moved again but this time we were tracked. A gang my fathers cartel had crossed showed up to our family home. They took my mother and my brother while I hid under my bed. I could hear them screaming in fear as they were ripped from our home. I have never seen them since that night. Once my father caught word of this incident he promised that nothing like that would ever happen to me. I than begun living with him. I went wherever he went and he always had me protected. I had just turned fifteen. It was a very happy night. It was my birthday party. Of course my father was a rich man so he had the best and only the best for me. A huge party with many people. But while everyone was having a good time the Mexican Government Officials crashed the party and found all of the drugs stashed. They took my father and everyone close to me away. Now I was alone, I had no guidance and did not know what to do. I then thought to myself that I could not just roll over and die. I would have my fathers legacy live on. I then started manufacturing drugs and sneaking them across the border to sell them. By that time I was eighteen. I had almost had my drug empire on lock and we were making money. But there was one thing holding me back. We were still based in Mexico. I had known for many years that moving to the U.S. would be risky but very profitable. So we did it. We took the chance and went for it. I had then had most of my gang in the U.S. in a little place called Truenorth. It was an amazing spot, not many feds or anything. It was very quiet and low profile. But there was one thing wrong. Truenorth had it's very own Mafia. With them as competition it was hard to expand my cartel. But we had caught a brake. The narcs busted some of the Mafia members and they were now low on numbers. I knew then it was time. Time for a new drug empire to take Truenorth by storm. So, I took my chance and ran with it.

• Like 2

My name is Jordan Shadow. I want to lead the cartel, you might be thinking to yourself of all people why me? Well, lemme just tell you my life story. I was Born September 1st, 1995, I was to born to a Latino mother and an African American father. Ever since I have been a child I have been a mastermind, In my early teen years I spent my time on the streets mugging and stealing from people, alleyway to alleyway I went looking for the trouble I desired in my young teen head. But one of these fateful nights I messed with the wrong person, a very important person, A member from the mafia had been walking down the streets all alone I knew this would be a bad idea but I did it anyway. I pointed my Glock at the back of his head and demanded 5 thousand dollars, he complied but he said I would regret this..... I shrugged it off as a wannabe tough guy but boy was I wrong. Later that week I was walking home from school to see two old mafia cars outside of my house. I quickly ran up to the door and walked inside, What I saw was a horrible sight. Both of my parents dead on the kitchen floor, I ran out of my house and started running to my friend's house, but before I reached the door I got shot in the back multiple times with a Thompson. My friend quickly called ems, I made it to the hospital the doctors patched me and my friend helped pay my bills. A couple months later, a friend introduced me to the cartel. I instantly wanted to join but my friend said it would not be easy. I told him I will do anything to hunt those mafia members, then I started my cartel trials. This consisted of learning how to grow weed. That was a pretty easy thing to do, I did it and I was in the cartel. I was so excited, the first mission I had to do was to smuggle weed into Mexico, I made across the borders and I was in business. I sold all of the weed and was I was heading back to truenorth. Once I got back I heard the news that the cartel leader has been assassinated. I was devastated at first but then I realized that this was a way to get further up the ranks I quickly started to try to become the cartel leader but since I'm new to the cartel this will be very, very challenging.

Edited by Bearclawz
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Demu Scaletta said:

My name is Demu Scaletta. I wanted to lead a cartel ever since I was a young boy. I was fascinated with the cartel. Just how it works and how productive of an empire it is. Bringing in drug money in, while also producing drugs themselves. My father Juan Scaletta ran a cartel him self. When I was young I had to constantly move around Mexico because of my father. He wanted to keep my mother, my brother, and myself safe from anyone that would try and harm us. When I was ten my father told me that one day I would have to take over the family business. I was ready but also nervous about how I'd do. Sadly two months later we had moved again but this time we were tracked. A gang my fathers cartel had crossed showed up to our family home. They took my mother and my brother while I hid under my bed. I could hear them screaming in fear as they were ripped from our home. I have never seen them since that night. Once my father caught word of this incident he promised that nothing like that would ever happen to me. I than begun living with him. I went wherever he went and he always had me protected. I had just turned fifteen. It was a very happy night. It was my birthday party. Of course my father was a rich man so he had the best and only the best for me. A huge party with many people. But while everyone was having a good time the Mexican Government Officials crashed the party and found all of the drugs stashed. They took my father and everyone close to me away. Now I was alone, I had no guidance and did not know what to do. I then thought to myself that I could not just roll over and die. I would have my fathers legacy live on. I then started manufacturing drugs and sneaking them across the border to sell them. By that time I was eighteen. I had almost had my drug empire on lock and we were making money. But there was one thing holding me back. We were still based in Mexico. I had known for many years that moving to the U.S. would be risky but very profitable. So we did it. We took the chance and went for it. I had then had most of my gang in the U.S. in a little place called Truenorth. It was an amazing spot, not many feds or anything. It was very quiet and low profile. But there was one thing wrong. Truenorth had it's very own Mafia. With them as competition it was hard to expand my cartel. But we had caught a brake. The narcs busted some of the Mafia members and they were now low on numbers. I knew then it was time. Time for a new drug empire to take Truenorth by storm. So, I took my chance and ran with it.

Tbh would prob be one of the better leaders than someone else like jason

15 hours ago, Bearclawz said:

My name...... My name is Jordan Shadow. I want to lead the cartel, you might be thinking to yourself of all people why me? Well, lemme just tell you my life story. I was Born September 1st, 1995, I was to born to a Latino mother and an African American father. Ever since I have been a child I have been a mastermind, In my early teen years I spent my time on the streets mugging and stealing from people, alleyway to alleyway I went looking for the trouble I desired in my young teen head. But one of these fateful nights I messed with the wrong person, a very important person, A member from the mafia had been walking down the streets all alone I knew this would be a bad idea but I did it anyway. I pointed my Glock at the back of his head and demanded 5 thousand dollars, he complied but he said I would regret this..... I shrugged it off as a wannabe tough guy but boy was I wrong. Later that week I was walking home from school to see two old mafia cars outside of my house. I quickly ran up to the door and walked inside, What I saw was a horrible sight. Both of my parents dead on the kitchen floor, I ran out of my house and started running to my friend's house, but before I reached the door I got shot in the back multiple times with a Thompson. My friend quickly called ems, I made it to the hospital the doctors patched me and my friend helped pay my bills. A couple months later, a friend introduced me to the cartel. I instantly wanted to join but my friend said it would not be easy. I told him I will do anything to hunt those mafia members, then I started my cartel trials. This consisted of learning how to grow weed. That was a pretty easy thing to do, I did it and I was in the cartel. I was so excited, the first mission I had to do was to smuggle weed into Mexico, I made across the borders and I was in business. I sold all of the weed and was I was heading back to truenorth. Once I got back I heard the news that the cartel leader has been assassinated. I was devastated at first but then I realized that this was a way to get further up the ranks I quickly started to try to become the cartel leader but since I'm new to the cartel this will be very, very challenging.

This person seems like the type of person we need to be the leader of this gang he seems like the best option 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MRTRIPLE said:

Thank you

Guest Alex West

Hello,  my name is Alex North I'm gonna keep it short. Some of you might know me as Alex Shepards it's an old name I used to go by. Every since I was a young child it was my dream to follow in my fathers foot steps. Growing up watching him run the cartel got me fascinated with it and I know everything there is to know. Just recently my father got assassinated and I moved down to true north to escape. Every since I got here I've setup a small weed a gun business, but nothing like we used to do back in mexico. We used to flip drugs, guns and counterfeit money. I would like to bring my business down to true north and really make my father proud, If I get accepted I will do everything in my power to fight for whats right for the people and provide them with whats needed and deal with some of the corrupted police officers. That is my story and I hope I can be working with you soon.

Willie Carfano, a notorious boss. I started up as an associate in my buddy's gang. He ran it short and simple, in and out. I brewed beer and wine for him, a simple job till I got higher up in the ranks. He wanted me to do more, collect debt. So I went to people's places and knocked on their door. If they payed the debt, it was fine and all sorted. If they didn't they had their door busted in about an hour later with a written note from the Boss. We would take what we needed and left, simple as that. After then, he wanted me to go on the streets, make some real cash. I started to sell the beer and wine the gang had made, but we got another offer from others. We had associates that wanted us to sell more harder soil. They wanted to sell cocaine, weed, meth, heroin especially. It was all over the market now. I wasn't in it at first, wasn't used to it.
             Next day we started, my buddy forced me into the position saying I was the only one who could lead it. I had no idea how to do anything till one of my guys suggested his friends and going off of them. It sounded bad in my mind, but I went with it. We went to his friend's house, Mark. Mark was a man of little words who was addicted at the time to cocaine. The guy who suggested it, Kinsley, told me he would check his wrists for any cuts before he sold him anything because he was going through a lot of shit. I respected that a lot, and I helped him out. I sold him a little bit at a time for a huge price cause I didn't want him on it. He eventually stopped buying from me and transitioned to weed, a great alternative. We moved on to other customers as well whilst dealing with Mark's issue. We went from house to house selling grams, ounces, eights, name it. Some guy wanted pounds of meth so we had one of our producers batch it up. Gave it to him the next day, he was suprised.
            Here's when things went to shit, we went to a person that a customer recomended. We went over to a shady ass little neighborhood where there was a lot of people standing outside one house. We got out of our car, went inside and after we were patted down and our weapons were confiscated forcefully we met a guy called El Puemlo. He was the leader of a cartel in our area, but his business was huge. He wanted stocks of heroin from us, his producer had died after getting mugged during a delivery. We ended up discussing on $8000 p/lb which was reasonable at the time, but it changed when we delivered it to him.
           About two days later, delivery date we met up. We dropped it on the ground for him, waiting for the money. With a snap of his fingers his guys started to pull out guns. We all did after that and ran for cover. My guy Kinsley was shot in the leg, fuck man. We exchanged shots and eventually I saw one of them drop on the ground after I had blindfired near them. Kinsley was screaming because he had been shot again and as I looked over next to him was another member dead on the ground. Fueled with rage and hatred, I went from behind my cover and started to shoot everyone that was near me. I shot a big dude that was next to Puemlo about four times before he dropped on the ground. I got shot in the side, I fell to the ground and as I saw Puemlo's gun raising up after getting under cover I aimed my gun and shot him in the face. Screaming in pain, my guys came to help me. They had been hurt as well and Kinsley ended up recovering but having a bad limp. From that day on, shit was harder than I thought and I took things with more thought.

Edited by Willie Carfano
  • Like 1

Watching the bank I sit in my pitch black 1969 Ford Mustang, hidden by the darkness. Enveloped in my own concerns hear my phone vibrate. Quickly glancing at the bright screen  “Working again des?”, as I tap my foot to the beat I notice the time reads 12:34. “1 more minute I think to myself” when suddenly I start hearing sirens approaching rapidly. I load the magazine into my Glock .45 “shit must have been a silent alarm” says Dustin still half asleep. “Sure you're ready for this, it's been a while since we returned to the game.” I see 2 figures emerge from the darkness. Behind them I see what looks like the outline of a 2015 mustang pull into the parking lot in front of us, “ Do you think he noticed us des?” asked Dustin. “No however, I’ve seen those mustangs used by the Truenorth police.” My passenger door swings open as Jacob and Merlin get in the car “ Sheeeeeeeeeeeit man I knew hitting this town would be a bad idea” exclaimed Merlin. My mustang lets out a thunderous roar as it lights up the parking lot, “2 cop cars and an undercover” I whisper under my breath. My foot stomps on the gas as we disappear into the night, when I glance at my phone to check my message from earlier when suddenly my head starts to hurt suddenly. I then realize that we had crashed into something when 2 shots suddenly ring out and my attention is averted. Both Jacob and Merlin are shot through the head, my passenger door shoots open and Dustin is grabbed along with the 2 duffle bags filled to the brim with money from the bank robbery. I hear 2 voices speak to each other in Spanish as I see Dustin's body stuffed into the trunk as the garnet red Cadillac Eldorado drives into the night.

“I'm surprised you don’t remember anything that happened that night dusty.”

“Well yea des, but I think we should focus on right now. I'm pretty sure we run the cartel now.”

“I'm not sure killing the head honcho makes us the ones in charge but I think it brings us damn close eh dusty?”

“Alright, well what are we going to do now des? I’ve never had so much money..”

“Not sure dusty, but I do want to see where this road takes us."

(PS: why is everybody else so corny, "my dad owned the mafia and shit" feels bad man)

• Like 5

wow

Edited by ripxtupac

On 2/1/2019 at 2:00 PM, MRTRIPLE said:

yeah but remember he copied me I started the working on drug production as a kid

13 hours ago, Tyrese Purpp said:

I fuck mexian wives better than their husbands do eventally they tell me where the drugs are and i hold that place up fuck the bitch again and sell the drugs, repeat.

+1 <ANON>

My name is Johnny Catalogue, 

As far as unofficial mafias go, the Jewish League of Rights, (formerly The Jewish Mafia) is the closest you'll get. My brother and I are immigrants fresh off the plane from Tel Aviv, though we keep our businesses separate. He's always been the straight-edge, real personable, talky talky gabby gabby typ 'o' guy. Me? I ain't like that at all. Ruthless is a word that best describes my work ethic. Now I can lead, but I do it less through bribes, and more through sheer threat of violence. Regardless of if I get this position, no one fucks with The Jewish Mafia. In a town full of wannabe criminals and two bit gangbangers, many lack the sophistication that my boys and I use when disposing of marked targets. I make sure my boys are paid well, and I make sure that our reputation stays clean. You won't speak poorly of my mafia without being paid a visit by myself personally.

Look, at the end of the day, I ain't got nothin' to lose. I guess that's what makes me most dangerous. I ain't lookin' to put no rift between my brother and I, but he made his choice and now I gotta make mine. I operate out of the suburbs, the people can tell you where I live, and that if you come knockin' lookin for trouble you'll get it quickly. The Jewish Mafia's competition? So far it's been SWAT team after SWAT team, but they ain't pinned no charges on me yet save for gun posession. See, I keep my business clean, I honor the holy commandments. If those mask-wearin' ANTIFA come anywhere near my house, it's a guarantee that I'm murderin' 'em no holds barred. Call me old school, but my methods are tried and true. Choose me for the mafia boss? The Don? The Cartel Leader? It don't matter what you call me. I will always be the most ruthless kingpin in this city. 

Respects to Don Corleone,

From the Catalogue Estate.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

The name's Mark Mendonca, old man in town and criminal that knows the ways of the streets.

I am a man of killings, I know how to torture the men that don't know how to keep their mouth's shut and how to mess up the drug trade especially with the weapons. The life of a criminal is hard but if you know how to work your way around the feds and the cops of Truenorth life is nothing but a breeze. The only people you have to worry about is the Mafia. The Mafia in the town think they are the big cheese of the county. But the Cartel is one of the few who don't believe this and find this not true. The distant cartel leaders had lost their positions and it's time for a new strong leader to take place and show the citizens, police, and mostly the Mafia who truly runs the city and who they think they should not mess with. I'm a man with many people who like to kill, grow, and build weapons just for the satisfaction of killing their enemies with new forces.

As a man of worth and strength it seems to be I have come from Rockford City and into this one. I know the people and I know how they work, how to manipulate them, and possibly even get them to work for the Cartel under our respect and our protection. The easiest way is power and force. The county as we know it should be held by the Cartel and only the Cartel. Nothing more nothing less. As a single person you can conquer one person, but as a group you can conquer an entire city if you work together which the Mafia and Law Enforcement cannot due.

I am Mark Mendonca, hopefully the new Cartel Leader of the City.

To the Corleones, watch your back if I truly do become the new leader, because I am coming for you and your filthy drugs.

Edited by Mark Mendonca
Cute man accidentally posted it when it wasn't done
  • Like 1