Date of Birth: 11/07/01

Time on the server: Beginning of Project Steele

Do you have a working mic?(Required) : Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192999477

Are you currently on Support Team?

No

Are you currently VIP?

Yes

Have you ever been on our staff team before? If so, how long were you on staff?:

Yes, Longest Held Position Head of Staff 2-3 Months before SHUTDOWN

Why do you want to join our Staff team? (150 word min): 

I would like to join the Project Steele Staff Team to help and serve the players of this community again. As being many former roles in Project Steele. I know most of the staff and rules of the server. I want to work to show the players and staff how to do the right thing and be a GOOD Staff member. I have saw a lack of Active staff due to people having school and other servers. But as staff i will be committed to doing the right thing and being the most Active as i can be. I  would like to help all people and make sure the community is staffed. I'm The Only person who has served in every role from CM to TM in this community so i have a clear prescriptive on how this server runs.I also want to join the Project Steele staff team. To show my superiors that i deserve to be here and will work hard to get what i want. I vow to respect every of Player that i encounter. I promise to uphold and defend the rules set by the owner Christopher Steele.

What special skills can you bring to our staff team? (100 word min):

I can bring to the Santos Staff Team an experience like no other as said i have been every rank from Community Manager to Trial Moderator. I have a vast knowledge of the rules and Project Steele staff standard operating procedures. I as staff i can bring a fun but strict role play experience to the Project Steele community. I have been in this server since Day 1 of the start. I love this server and i am dedicated to serve in its staff team. Although i have had many altercations with current staff i can put that behind us for the better of this server. #ILovePSHave @Alex West @Mark Mendonca

Have you ever been banned or received warning points in the past in game and on forums? (Yes/No), If so why?

Yes , Warned But Removed 

How active are you in a typical week?

20-30 Hours a Week

Do you understand that being a member of staff is a voluntary position and it requires time and patience. It also requires you to be unbiased and mature? (Yes/No)

Yes

Do you also understand as a member of staff you need to be able to split time between play and staff? (Yes/No)

Yes

References:

@Panto , Jacob M,  @Christopher Steele

Additional notes:

I applied due to the lack of staff my experience precedes me and i'm ready to join the team

AGREEMENT:

I, [Ryan Andrews] agree that if accepted into Trial Moderator that I am held to a higher standard than our regular members and I must show respect to all members of the community at all times.

Looks like a great staff application. I rarely do +1's but I have known Ryan for a long time and even though he can be a little unserious sometimes, he is still very dedicated to the server.

• Like 1

Guest Eleanor Dorris

-1 after your melt down in discord, I don’t think you will be able to handle a staff job this soon. I’m sorry but it’s a no for me.

Confirm reference

Ryan has had some issues in discord but if he can straighten that up and

learn to not to provoke or get upset by other players he should fit in well.

When Ryan isn't getting upset he does the job well and goes by the rules. He is very active and will make sure

that everything is running the way it should be.

Guest Eleanor Dorris
1 minute ago, Christopher Steele said:

Confirm reference

Ryan has had some issues in discord but if he can straighten that up and

learn to not to provoke or get upset by other players he should fit in well.

When Ryan isn't getting upset he does the job well and goes by the rules. He is very active and will make sure

that everything is running the way it should be.

In that case, I will put mine at a +1

+1

Look, Ryan, we have had our differences and some bad things I have heard from you but I truly do feel like you deserve a second chance. It truly is something I never would have done if I truly did not think someone had a true meaning to be a part of this staff team.

Good luck! - Administrator Mark

• Like 1

+1 this man has helped me when i was im those deep dark places 

kinda upset im not a reference ryan 💔😔 but +1 You are a greate person  even if we argued slot back then we have become good friends and I feel like you deserve another chance at this wonderful staff team bubz -

David aka Mudball

• Sad 1

=

Hello, I think that Ryan would be a good staff member but I do believe that he has made some mistakes. And he has been talked to before. But I see a change and I hope he would get a second chance. 

Guest Declan Barrow

-------------------------------------------

Interview @Jonah Andrews

Dead Line: - [29/01/2019]

Discord: https://discord.gg/nYkEvAR

Please Join The Discord And Speak With

Me For Your Interview, Join Waiting For

Staff Director And Wait For Me There.

Guest Declan Barrow

Accepted!