Lenny

Lenny Butches Trial Moderator 1/25/19 SantosRP

10 posts in this topic

Set the title to "Your Name - Trial Moderator  - MM/DD/YYYY" - SantosRP/JurassicRP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server you are applying for? (JurassicRP, SantosRP, KingdomRP):

SantosRP

Forum Name:

Lenny

Discord Name(EX: SWAT#4301):

Lenny ッ#9712

Date of Birth:

7/5/2005

Time on the server:

4ds 15hrs

Do you have a working mic?(Required)

yes

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:139209068

Are you currently on Support Team?

no

Are you currently VIP?

yes

Have you ever been on our staff team before? If so, how long were you on staff?:

no

Why do you want to join our Staff team? (150 word min): 

I want to join the staff team because I would make tickets and no one would take them and I want to be staff because I think I have the skill to staff on the server I was on staff on a different server but it got boring so I started playing this server for a week and started liking the server and I know the rules. Plus I play with people that are staff and I think that they need more help because the only staff member I seen taking sits are Marcus Newton and mark mencoda. I also want to be staff because the Shepards are abusing and I want to try to stop that and if I get staff I can have a better chance of stopping them and I also want to join the staff team to help players out in the community of project Steele and to make people have a better Role Play experience like I did when I first joined(besides the shepherds).

What special skills can you bring to our staff team? (100 word min):

I have owned a server with 30 player max and was staff on many other servers like Icefuse,defcongaming, and others. Which means I have experience for different situations like rdm or inappropriate language I know how to use all the ulx commands and if you accept me I wouldn't need much training I have gotten lots of other Santos RP servers and on different kinds of servers I have all my keybinds for stuff like freeze and I can bring people to the server because player that used to play on my server is looking for a server to play plus I got friends who play Santos RP servers and they said they always wanted to play with me on a Santos RP server . I can be on the weekends 7 am to 1 am on school days I get home at 3 and can play from 3:30 pm to 9:00 pm.

Have you ever been banned or received warning points in the past in game and on forums? (Yes/No), If so why?No

How active are you in a typical week? everyday I can be on 

Do you understand that being a member of staff is a voluntary position and it requires time and patience? It also requires you to be unbiased and mature? (Yes/No) Yes

Do you also understand as a member of staff you need to be able to split time between play and staff? (Yes/No)

yes

References: Declan barrow, Marcus Newtown, Panto carter, Jacob Manual

Additional notes: I can be on from 7 am to 1 am on school days i can be on through 3:30 pm to 9:00 pm

AGREEMENT:

I, Lenny Butches agree that if accepted into Trial Moderator that I am held to a higher standard than our regular members and I must show respect to all members of the community at all times

Did you get denied and then copy and paste this app again the Shepards died 

I was told by declan was allowed to

+1

This guy is great despite his age he can RP better than all of us. This man clearly enjoys this server is active. And is professional. It would be a real shame if he would not get a chance. He is mature and is one hell of a person. I would urge you to give Lenny despite his age a recommendation and a  spot on the staff team. Trust me if you don't you would be doing yourself a disservice. 

• Thanks 1

+1. Despite his age he is mature, and i would like to think he'll be a great staff member. 

Guest Declan Barrow

-------------------------------------------

Interview @Lenny

Dead Line: - [29/01/2019]

Discord: https://discord.gg/nYkEvAR

Please Join The Discord And Speak With

Me For Your Interview, Join Waiting For

Staff Director And Wait For Me There.

Guest Declan Barrow

Accepted!