Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alex West

Alex West - Trial Moderator - 11/12/2018 (REAPPLICATION)

6 posts in this topic

Guest Alex West

PLEASE READ BOTTOM NOTE

Server you are applying for? (JurassicRP, SantosRP, KingdomRP):
SantosRP

Forum Name:
Alex West

Discord Name(EX: SWAT#4301):
Zedox#7299

Date of Birth:
July 24th, 2002

Time on the server:
I've been playing the server for a couple weeks now and I have around 5.5 hours played.

Are you currently on Support Team?
 No

Have you ever been on our staff team before? If so, how long were you on staff?:
No, I haven’t

Why do you want to join our Staff team? (150 word min): 
I would like to be staff on your team because I see a lot of potential in the server and want to help make it a better place. I wanna help enforce the rules and make it an enjoyable place for the community to play on. Another reason I would like to join the staff team because I feel that I can bring a positive attitude towards the server and try to assist the players to the best of my abilities to ensure that everyone is enjoying their time. Another reason I would like to be staff is because since I joined this server I really enjoyed the community’s attitude and the people in the staff team, The people in the staff team are all very professional in game and they solve all the issues I’ve had with no problem, This is something I look at and would like to be a part of because I can really see myself in the position of helping others and insuring that the players are enjoying their time on the server.

What special skills can you bring to our staff team? (100 word min):
Some special skills that I can bring to the staff team would be me being active, good personality and my ability to deal with others. I’m a really active person in the way that I can be on most days of the week and I lot on the weekends when I’m not working, I think I can dedicate around 4 hours a day on weekdays and 7+ on weekends. Another skill I can bring to the server is my attitude, I have a really good attitude when It comes down to certain things so in a heated moment I know to stay calm and solve the problem professionally. Another skill I can bring is me being really good with handling people, This can help the server because I can be a positive staff member that will always treat the players with respect and in times players are stressed I can help calm them down the resolve their issue in a better way.

Have you ever been banned or received warning points in the past in game and on forums? (Yes/No), If so why?
Yes, I have a ban for failrp (Fixed because false)

How active are you in a typical week?
Typically on weekdays, I can spend up to 4-6 hours on the server during the day and on weekends I can spend up to 8+ depending on my work schedule.

Do you understand that being a member of staff is a voluntary position and it requires time and patience. It also requires you to be unbiased and mature? (Yes/No)
Yes

Do you also understand as a member of staff you need to be able to split time between play and staff? (Yes/No)
Yes

References:
Fern/Ricky Snow 
Marco West

Additional notes:
I hope you enjoyed my application and I hope to be working with you guys in the future. Thank you

AGREEMENT:
I, Alex agree that if accepted into Trial Moderator that I am held to a higher standard than our regular members and I must show respect to all members of the community at all times.

**I got denied in my last app for having too many warns, At the time of my last app I had 5.5 hours on the server with 7 warns. Now I have 1d and 3 hours on the server with a clean record since then. I have gotten to know the server and the server rules better and I think I'm ready to be a part of the staff team.**

Edited by Alex West

I confirm my reference.

"I don't know how to say I don't reference this guy."

Extremely immature. And also LTAPS whenever in the police involved RP situation. Please contact me at discord we have evidence.

Guest Alex West
Just now, Nicholas Kelly said:

"I don't know how to say I don't reference this guy."

Extremely immature. And also LTAPS whenever in the police involved RP situation. Please contact me at discord we have evidence.

During that situation my game crashed and I have it recorded, If its needed for staff to see I can provide it to them.