Do you have a working mic?(Required)

yes

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:44628401

Are you currently on Support Team?

no

Are you currently VIP?

yes

Have you ever been on our staff team before? If so, how long were you on staff?:

no

Why do you want to join our Staff team? (150 word min): 

i would like to join staff because i love playing on this server and i have been playing on it for some time and also been playing Santos RP as a whole sines 2016 and i would like to take it to the next step and  help the community by helping serve and enforce the rules and keep the balance on the server to make sure everyone has fun and enjoys their time but also stays with in the rules. i would also like to become staff to help my player out by getting to know more people with in the server to help expand my Role playing  with in the server which would make my experience on the server more enjoyable while also helping the community in every way i can besides donating because i love playing on this server and i wanna help it get as far as it can in the Santos RP community

What special skills can you bring to our staff team? (100 word min):

special skills i can bring to the staff team are that i was staff before and understand the way staff works and i can keep my temper down and keep a level; head while at the same time staying unbiased while on duty as a staff member i am in a position in life  where i have to deal with the public on a daily basis and have to explain what you would think to be common sense simple life things and yet i have to stay calm and level headed while still explaining to these people how to do these simple  things which i think could carry into my staff life when dealing with younger kids newer players or stubborn players who dont understand or dont care for the rules

Have you ever been banned or received warning points in the past in game and on forums? (Yes/No), If so why?

no

How active are you in a typical week?

every day if not every other day

Do you understand that being a member of staff is a voluntary position and it requires time and patience. It also requires you to be unbiased and mature? (Yes)

Do you also understand as a member of staff you need to be able to split time between play and staff? (Yes)

References:

Marcus Newton Jim Brakepad

Additional notes:

I was staff on   icefuse  network for a while but then i left the server due to school stuff but i am out of school now and my shifts change between day and nights.

AGREEMENT:

I, [Thomas Hatton] agree that if accepted into Trial Moderator that I am held to a higher standard than our regular members and I must show respect to all members of the community at all times.

Edited by Thomas Hatton

+1

Thomas Hatton is a long time member of Project Steele. He is dedicated to the server and ready to serve. I would truly recommend him as a GREAT staff member of SantosRP.

Ryan

JRP Server Management 

+1 Very mature, Very professional, very calm. Fit for staff in my opinion.

Guest Declan Barrow

On Hold!

Myself And Lamar (@Fireball) Will Be Reviewing You Application And Will Get Back To You ASAP.

Netrual

I do enjoy your presence in the game and you are not a bad guy. I like to see you in-game and you can be very helpful, but your application does not seem to be the best or Grammatically correct I have seen. Maybe touch up on it and fix it up with some hard work and effort and I will change to a +1 or keep it neutral.

On your application, it says you are on every day or every other day. I have not seen you on from what you say. Maybe if you step up your activity I will change this. I understand people have lives but you do also have to be active in this community as well.

Good Luck! - Admin Mark

mark i am on every night ask @jackcole or anyone in pd last night i was upo writing the sops for C.I.D. while talking to jack or ask @keithback

thank you for your feed back on the grammar

Guest Declan Barrow

Denied!

Unfortunately Im Going To Have To Deny This Application As We Have Currently Run Out Of T-Mod Staff Positions.

It Was A Hard Choice As There Were 6 Of Whom Applied For This Position, And Unfortunately You Was Unsuccessful This Time Around.

Please Re-Apply When We Re-Open The Applications.