12 posts in this topic

Server you are applying for? (JurassicRP, SantosRP, KingdomRP):

SantosRP

Forum Name:

richibit

Discord Name(EX: SWAT#4301):

Seawolf#9202

Date of Birth:

2003, however I am not willing to disclose the complete date of birth due to concerns of privacy.

Time on the server:

Around three months total before I left two months ago.

Do you have a working mic?(Required)

Yes.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:5084257

Are you currently on Support Team?

No.

Are you currently VIP?

No.

Have you ever been on our staff team before? If so, how long were you on staff?: 

I used to be Trial Moderator and then Moderator for about three weeks before leaving due to private issues.

Notice; I won't hit the word limit on any of those without having to unnecessarily stretch sentences or even do something I would describe as toelicking.

Why do you want to join our Staff team? (150 word min): 

I wish to assist with administration and moderation of the Server on the Discord, the forums, and the actual Garry's Mod server. The first thing I saw when I returned was people getting VDM'ed, RDMed, Propkilled, cars getting proppushed or propblocked and the single Trial Moderator online being helpless to stop it. This would, both in theory and in the practical sense, lead to players leaving and the server turning desolate. I want to help counteract this downward spiral which many SantosRP servers have experienced and I want to continue what I started as I used to the a Moderator on this Server.

What special skills can you bring to our staff team? (100 word min): I will be able to bring a few months of experience as Moderator and Administrator of various servers in my time, however in the last two months after I left this server, I have not been able to increase my experience. I will always remain as friendly as possible even when the other party is being an absolute prick and I'm generally a rather cool-headed person which will remain calm in most cases. However, if there is a problem or something on my mind regarding the server or staff, I will not hesitate to bring it up with a higher-up or the rest of the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or received warning points in the past in game and on forums? (Yes/No), If so why?

I have not been banned or warned in game or on the forums.

How active are you in a typical week?

About One to two hours, maximum of four hours per day on weekdays. On weekends, it depends on the server population.

Do you understand that being a member of staff is a voluntary position and it requires time and patience. It also requires you to be unbiased and mature? (Yes/No)

Yes.

Do you also understand as a member of staff you need to be able to split time between play and staff? (Yes/No)

Yes.

References: No specific reference, however some people might remember me and  give you their opinions.

Additional notes: In case you require my full date of birth, please message me privately on discord, steam, or the forums.

AGREEMENT:

I, richibit agree that if accepted into Trial Moderator that I am held to a higher standard than our regular members and I must show respect to all members of the community at all times.

+1

Application written professionally, has experience both on the server and overall staffing experience, has correct grammar and is truthful.

Definitely should be accepted

18 hours ago, Dan Nigeria said:

Please link your referances, i can process from there @richibit

While I think that most people who could give references for me are not on the server anymore, @John Luciano is one person who can give positive feedback on my short time as Moderator, as far as I remember. Perhaps SWAT ( @Jim Breakpad) can remember me, too. Otherwise, I am unaware of anybody who could , and I may have misunderstood the question, too. I am sorry if that is the case.

confirmed, he is a great guy and i believe he will be a great member of the team!

Improved answer for the 150 word limit question; Still not hit word limit.

I wish to assist with administration and moderation of the Server on the Discord, the forums, and the actual Garry's Mod server. The first thing I saw when I returned was people getting VDM'ed, RDMed, Propkilled, cars getting proppushed or propblocked and the single Trial Moderator online being helpless to stop it. This would, both in theory and in the practical sense, lead to players leaving and the server turning desolate. I want to help counteract this downward spiral which many SantosRP servers have experienced and  Another reason I am trying to come back is simply my urge to continue what I've started and one day finish my staff work on this server, knowing that I have generally somewhat or even  highly improved the experience on this server for atleast some players. 

Edited by richibit

-----------------------------------------------------------

Under Review

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notification date: 12/23/18!

You application is being review by:

@Jim Breakpad

----------------------------------------------------------

Guest Declan Barrow

-------------------------------------------

Interview @richibit

-------------------------------------------