Do you have a working mic?

Yes

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:65031254

Are you currently on Support Team?

No

Are you currently VIP?

Yes

Have you ever been on our staff team before? If so, how long were you on staff?:

No

Why do you want to join our Staff team? (150 word min): 

I am applying for the position of staff because I feel that I would be a great fit on the team. Being on the server for 40+ hours has truly given me insight on the rights and wrongs of Project Steele. To say that I have not committed wrong-doings on this server would be a lie, but it is with these mistakes that I have learned to understand the rules of the server. Being a moderator is no light job, it comes with its ups and downs, but I am ready and willing to accept this experience into my life. With the server revolving around role play, I feel that I have done enough role play on the server to help guide the next generation to continue to have accurate yet fun interactions with each other. Overall I feel I would not like to be a moderator for my own self gain or for a higher status on the server, but hopefully benefit the server as a whole.

What special skills can you bring to our staff team? (100 word min):

My skills are the ability to speak in any situation and never crack. Being a moderator is stressful, especially when it comes to dealing with younger players and minges on the server. I believe I will be able to handle these situations well, I have seen many moderators crack under this pressure and freak out on the player. I feel freaking out on the player, ruins their valued experience on the server. This ability will not only prevent me from freaking out, but also from creating a biased opinion when reviewing cases. I feel I will be a great addition to the team because of this skill.

Have you ever been banned or received warning points in the past in game and on forums? (Yes/No), If so why?

Yes, only one warning for fail drive.

How active are you in a typical week?

I am on the server almost every day with few exceptions.

Do you understand that being a member of staff is a voluntary position and it requires time and patience. It also requires you to be unbiased and mature? (Yes/No)

Yes

Do you also understand as a member of staff you need to be able to split time between play and staff? (Yes/No)

Yes

References:

@Declan Barrow

@JinxReturned (Jakub Schmitt)

Additional notes:

Nope

AGREEMENT:

I, Max Johnnington agree that if accepted into Trial Moderator that I am held to a higher standard than our regular members and I must show respect to all members of the community at all times.

Edited by Max Johnnington

Guest Declan Barrow

+1 But you do hang around with the wrong people, maybe you should try find some new people but they do nock you down a little bit but ive seen what you can do and i know youll be an amazing member to the staff team if accepted. Good luck.

On Hold.

You do not meet the server time requirement.

@ me on this post when you reach 2 Days in the server.

Denied.

Staff applications are now closed. 

You may re-apply when they open.