Myles Kingsley

Myles G. Santos

3 posts in this topic

Medical Marijuana License Application

Name: Myles G. Santos

Driver's License ID: V390-288-59-199-1

Why do you need a Medical Marijuana License?: At my mental wellness class up in Rockford, it's all about marijuana and I'd like to participate. They're very professional trust me.

Have you had any felonies in the last 3 days?: No, never in my life.

If so what for?: N/A

Do you understand that any future drug related charges can have your license revoked?: Yes.

Do you understand that you will need to pay a $25,000 licensing fee to the DOJ Offical?: Yes, (READ REPLY)

Marijuana Distribution License Application

Name: Myles G. Santos

Driver's License ID: V390-288-59-199-1

Why do you need a Marijuana Distribution License?: My uhh, buddy up in Los Santos has his own business up there. He does everything from growing to distributing, well it's all legal of course but I can't necessarily participate without a license.

Have you had any felonies in the last 3 days?: No, never in my life.

If so what for?: N/A

Do you understand that any future felonies can have your license revoked?: Yes.

Do you understand that selling Marijuana to unpermitted persons will get your license revoked?: Yes.

Do you understand that you will need to pay a $55,000 licensing fee to a DOJ Offical?: Yes. (READ REPLY TY.)

I don't have the money right now but I can guarantee I will have it in no longer than 3-4 days.

Thank you!

Myles G. Santos

Your application has been Reviewed, after considering your application will be accepted and marked for Processing.

What does this mean? Your application being marked for Processing Indicates that you have been accepted and have a probationary Licence for up to 7 days. After this seven day period, your License will be revoked if not paid for in full to a DOJ representative.

APPLICATION ACCEPTED FOR PROCESSING.