Vladimir Morales Lawyer App

7 posts in this topic

DOJ Member Application Format!

Name: 
- Vladimir Morales

Driver's License ID: 
- V301-685-18-790-4

Age (IRL): 

What DOJ Role Are You Applying For? (Judge, Lawyer, Clerk, or Baliff, Unless Asked To Apply For Another Role)
-Lawyer

What would make you a good DOJ member? (50+ Words)
- I have a very good past work in DOJ from being Attorney general for Project steele way back, chief justice which was the highest for AG, being a lawyer for defcon which was meaning I would have to stay in PD cause people got arrested so much. I know my way around law to help anyone and everyone and I want to be able to give everyone a chance to representation. 

Why have you chosen the DOJ? (50+ Words)
- I have chosen DOJ because it's the only org that has lawyers. The people of True North need lawyers and I know my way around criminal law like a judge, lawyer, police officer and criminal rolled up into one on knowledge. I want to be apart of DOJ because I know the numbers are low and people need lawyers.

Have you had any felonies in the last 3 days?: (If Yes Explain)  
- No

Do you understand that any future crimes will result in you being Removed/Blacklisted?
- Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed at any time for any reason (Within RP reason)? 
- Yes

Do you understand that if you lie at any point in time in this application you will be removed and blacklisted from DOJ? 
- Yes

Anyone That Can Refer You? No

+1 Very professional and tell's you how it is.

-Convicted Felon
-Unprofessional
-Cartel member

Neutral, I've had positive and negative encounters with you.

• Not a bad person in general.
  • Knows how to RP usually.
Edited by Myles Kingsley

@Archan Rose I have not been arrested in a very long time most I have gotten in 2 weeks is tickets and if being blunt about things and not beating around a bush is unprofessional then oh my do we have something wrong with the DOJ. To be a lawyer means to defend people in legal matters and sense I have a very deep background in both sides of the law I’m able to see both sides and be able to help clients even more than some book worm who has no idea what either side does.

Edited by Vladimir Kuznetsov

As this application seems to not have been reviewed by DOJ command for some time, I'd suggest letting a member of DOJ command know this existed.

@Vladimir Kuznetsov

Pending.
At this time, there are no active DOJ members that are able to review this application, as the server makes changes more members will be recruited and your application will be reviewed.

Thank you for your patience.

@Vladimir Kuznetsov

Edited by Myles Kingsley