Bruce Huffman

Staff Complaint

3 posts in this topic

Your Name: Bruce Huffman

Name of the staff member you are reporting: Johnathan Joyal

Staff member(s) rank: Senior Admin

What are you accusing them of: Failure to do his job

Who was involved: Me 

Explain what happened (150-word minimumūüėě So basically I was just making some ammo then heard some shooting across the street so I then finished up and walked across the street, I saw some type of possible raid or shootout and I went to investigate, I realized it was a friend raiding or whatever, so I said¬†hi to him then, Walked up to some dead body on the floor and I get instantly killed. So I am thinking¬†"What the fuck? Who killed me and Why?", so I ask in OOC "Why was I just killed?" then Andrew Freeman responds saying I was shooting at him and all that which I wasn't so I just simply said in chat "@Can I get a revive I was rdm'ed", Simple enough then I hear Johnathan say something like "Bruce come back and get your stuff" Now I didn't want to come back I wanted to get up so I didn't lose my ammo from my gun, The whole day I kept getting fucked over in the smallest places and gained nothing so this REALLY pissed me off considering I lost lots of ammo that day and it just kept going, So I basically came back to him grabbed my gun and told him "I don't care too much for the gun. I've been losing a lot of ammo today" and He said something like sorry, but I was just completely fed up with the day.

Evidence : 

Notes: You could have just taken the sit inside of making me lose more ammo.

I think Johnathan may have been involved so he shouldn't have taken the sit, but there were a lot of admins on at the time, so it could be useful just using this to bring up the fact that staff aren't doing their job as whole. 

(Also, post approved, not 100% sure why staff reports need to be admin-approved before public posting though?)

INVESTIGATION

The Individual is under investigation.