Vladimir Kuznetsov

Vladimir Mikhailov DOJ App

2 posts in this topic

Name: 
- Vladimir Mikhailov 

Driver's License ID: 
V301-685-18-790-4

Age (IRL): 

What DOJ Role Are You Applying For? (Judge, Lawyer, Clerk, or Baliff, Unless Asked To Apply For Another Role)
- Judge

What would make you a good DOJ member? (50+ Words)
- I have multiple past experiences being a judge. I was the Chief Justice for assorted gaming and head of DOJ for project Steele way back. I have dealt with many cases and am impartial and put my job which is to decide beyond a reasonable doubt if someone did something or not. I don’t mix my off duty life with on duty. I am willing to do judging and more than that like help out with keeping DOJ up to date. 

Why have you chosen the DOJ? (50+ Words)
- I have chosen it because I want something that is a little more relaxed and less stressful and always being shot at dealing with people complaining that they got caught all the time is a bit old. Being able to serve this county by dealing with civil suits and criminal and not always getting shot at. 

Have you had any felonies in the last 3 days?: (If Yes Explain)  
-no

Do you understand that any future crimes will result in you being Removed/Blacklisted?
- Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed at any time for any reason (Within RP reason)? 
- Yes

Do you understand that if you lie at any point in time in this application you will be removed and blacklisted from DOJ? 
- Yes

Anyone That Can Refer You? 
- Archan 

Pending.

Your application is pending as there are no DOJ members to review your application at this time. 

Please wait until DOJ members are appointed and message one of them or wait until your application is generally reviewed.

Thank you.

@Vladimir Kuznetsov