Sign in to follow this  
Eleanor Dorris

Where I have been.

4 posts in this topic

Some of you may be wondering, "Where is that annoying bitch Eleanor Dorris at?". I'm here to explain where I am. I am no longer playing Garry's Mod. It's been 3 years straight of GMOD gameplay. I have decided to retire GMOD because of the number of hours I have on the game. The screenshot below will hopefully help you understand. I'm mostly playing RDR2 and Squad. I'm still around the discord but I will rarely be on it. I was glad to be part of Project Steele while it will alive and it still is, don't get me wrong, but this was my last stop. After Project Steele, I told myself "I will be leaving Garry's Mod, No more servers for me. It's the end of the road after PS closes". I kept my word and did leave gmod. Lastly, I was happy to make and meet every single one of Project Steele's staff team and player base. Including @Josh Potter@Christopher Steele@Marcus Newton@Jack Cole@Johnny McKrackin@Pantoand @Jim Breakpad. I'd like to thank everyone in particular for letting me be a part of this community. This is my farewell to all. I hope to run into some of the people here on Project Steele on other games. 

Thanks for reading this, Goodbye and have a good rest of the night/day.

download.png