John King's Lawyer Application

2 posts in this topic

DOJ Member Application Format!

Name: 
- John King

Driver's License ID: 
- V674-657-62-353-4

Age (IRL): 

What DOJ Role Are You Applying For? (Judge, Lawyer, Clerk, or Baliff, Unless Asked To Apply For Another Role)
- Independent Lawyer

What would make you a good DOJ member? (50+ Words)
- I am currently employed within the Sheriff's Office so I am a law abiding person who is already familiar with the law due to me having to arrest criminals and sometimes prove them guilty in a court of law. I have done many successful cases throughout my career as an LEO as well have been a judge and attorney in other cities.

Why have you chosen the DOJ? (50+ Words)
- Because while not serving justice on the streets as an LEO I wish to be serving justice within a court room defending the innocent and prosecuting the guilty. I have done many court cases proving the man I arrested was guilty and I love being in court doing things like that so I moght as well do it when I'm off duty.

Have you had any felonies in the last 3 days?: (If Yes Explain)  
- no

Do you understand that any future crimes will result in you being Removed/Blacklisted?
- yes

Do you understand that you can be removed at any time for any reason (Within RP reason)? 
- yes

Do you understand that if you lie at any point in time in this application you will be removed and blacklisted from DOJ? 
- yes

Anyone That Can Refer You? 
- probably someone

Sign in to follow this