Richard Brooks - Trial Moderator Application

5 posts in this topic

In-Game Name : Richard Brooks

Discord Name (EX: SWAT#4301) : adog#8407

Steam ID : STEAM_1:1:85908493

DOB (DD/MM/YYYY) : 20/03/2001

Region(EU/NA/OCE) : NA

Time on Server: 2 Days , 20 Hours

Do you have a working mic? (Required) : Yes.

Why do you want to join the Project Steele Staff Team? (150 word minimum) : I would like to join the Project Steele Staff Team for multiple reasons. I would say perhaps the biggest reason is because I do enjoy and love this community a lot, and all I want for it is to get better, and I would like to help it get better in the long run. Another huge reason is because I am normally on early mornings, week nights, and late nights on the weekends due to my work schedule, and since I am on when normally only a select few people are on that means there are hardly any staff on to take tickets for people and some think they can get away with whatever they want. It's happened to me and I know what being RDM'd feels like then nothing can happen to the person right away because there isn't a staff member on. So, I would like to show the presence of a moderator to the server early mornings/late nights when no other staff is on. Yes, I will also be active during the weekday afternoons. I would like to help clean the server up to the best of my ability so no rule breakers get away.

What special skills can you bring to the Staff Team? (50 word minimum) : Well, I do have past experience as being apart of a staff team, although it was not a SantosRP server I still know the basics of being apart of a staff team. Also, I will split up RP time with Staff time and taking tickets to help the community. I also like helping new people understand how things work and how to do certain things, so I believe I could be a help in that aspect as well.

How active are you in a typical week? : Typically every week day past 4, then depending on my work schedule, late nights on the weekends.

Have you ever been staff before? : Yes, I was staff on a PoliceRP server back in the day.

Have you ever been banned and/or received warning points? If so, what for? : I received a warn awhile ago on 5/17 for public crafting, also have a FearRP that was supposed to be removed awhile ago but never was, here is the link to that forum post about it: 

Do you understand that being staff requires you to be mature and unbiased? (Yes/No) : Yes

Do you understand that you must split your time between staff and playing? (Yes/No) : Yes

References: N/A

Additional Notes: Thank you for taking your time to read and view my application!

Agreement: 

I, (Richard brooks) agree that, if accepted into Trial Moderator, I am held to a higher standard than our regular members, and that I must show respect to all members of the community at all times.

+1 Rep,

your application is good, you seem like you’re really trying to help out the community, and you’ve had past experience which is nice. You seem like a very nice person, and I feel like you would fit well on the team. If you’re active, and seriously are here to help grow the community, then I fully agree with your decision on becoming apart of the staff team.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out an application to take part in the community, and staff team.

Good luck,

Mark Escobar.

• Like 1

+1

You seem very fit for the position, I do not believe i have encountered you in the server. However that could be because of different schedules.

Good luck!

Interview

This Application Is Currently Marked for Interview.

Contact before 5/15/19 to set up a interview!

Sign in to follow this