Kobe

K.Funtime Mafia App

2 posts in this topic

Mafia - Corleone Family Application

Remember, Anyone, Can be replaced.

------------------

Current Name: -Kobe Funtime

New Name: -Joseph Corleone

What's your story?: - My cousin's godfather and my aunt's boyfriend's "uncle" ran guns and was a middleman when i was a kid. He was murdered in a gruesome way (he had a kidney disorder that required medication.. they cut out his good kidney and left him to die)This all took place in Brooklyn in the 90's. the neighbor across the street was a very minor family related to the other Italian mafia. he was a loan shark and a pimp. it got worse because this was a family neighborhood. so one night around 10pm i would say there was around 6 or 7 all black cars pulled up in front of this man's house and complete unloaded around 15 or 16 100 round drums on this house keep in mind i was 13 so i thought it was a movie seen or something but it turns out this guy might have been a longshark but he was borrowing money  from the mafia to hand out. so he got what he deserved long story short i want to see lots of action and not be on the wrong side of the mafia.

Why do you want part of the Corleone family?: - i wanna join the Corleone family because i wanna be on the right side of the mafia and stay loyal and i have some special skills that i have acquired of the 4000 hours of gmod that allow me to be very well focused and always get what ever task needs to be done delt with. I feel i would be perfect for the action and family time that this mafia needs.

Have you ever been associated with the Watson's, or the Morales?: -N/A

Who, Do we stand against?: -Anyone that comes in our fucking way as my story tells.

Do you plan on joining any of our crime rings?, If so which one?: -Depends on if i get in but if i do i would get my hands on anything yall want done.

------------------

Edited by Kobe

Accepted.

Welcome to the family, contact a mafia member to begin working with us! And contact a Underboss, Mob boss or the God Father if you are looking to become lead, or co-lead of any crime rings. See you on the field. 

Sign in to follow this