8 posts in this topic

In-Game Name : Young Pablo

Discord Name (EX: SWAT#4301) : Young Pablo#2684

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:122905120

DOB (DD/MM/YYYY) : 10/02/1999

Region(EU/NA/OCE) : NA

Time on Server: 2+ Days 

Do you have a working mic? (Required) : Yes

Why do you want to join the Project Steele Staff Team? (150 word minimum) : First of I would like to say I have always admired how non toxic this community is compared to any other Garrys Mod  servers. I have since I started playing Garrys Mod have been on only one server Defcon most of my toxicity and trigger finger have come from here. Since i have come to this community and quickly found out its not toxic compared to Defcon i have changed my ways and am less toxic in game. I would like to join because I believe with less toxic staff (not saying there are any because I haven't noticed any) the community would be a lot better and I honestly really enjoy this community. I personaly like how people wont smack talk you when you are driving by them and will actually initiate unlike in other Garrys Mod servers. My past 600+ hours on my alt account have taught me that the RP servers are always the best and most fun to be on and I would like to do my best to keep it that way.

What special skills can you bring to the Staff Team? (50 word minimum) : I know a lot of staff members in a couple of Garrys Mod servers and know how to execute and deal with certain situations. Some things that I have found out playing on this server is that people will get stuck in a lot of things so me most of the time being on can help with these situations. The main difference i can make is this really good positive attitude i have been working on in this server. When I joined this server I may have been toxic but I am completely sorry for that and have been trying ever since to be a better person and play better in Garrys Mod.

How active are you in a typical week? : Mostly every day

Have you ever been staff before? : Not on Garrys Mod no

Have you ever been banned and/or received warning points? If so, what for? : Yes, for public craft (never doing it again)

Do you understand that being staff requires you to be mature and unbiased? (Yes/No) : Yes

Do you understand that you must split your time between staff and playing? (Yes/No) : Yes

References: Chief Black

Additional Notes:

Agreement: 

I, Young Pablo agree that, if accepted into Trial Moderator, I am held to a higher standard than our regular members, and that I must show respect to all members of the community at all times.

Also sorry for the previous one I made probably would have been smart to check and fill it out properly my bad and wont happen again.

+1 I like your tenacity, could be a good attribute for a staff member. Your gameplay is very dominate. As staff you should be unbiased and hear both sides. You will need proper training if accepted, and utilize other staff members to support you. Good Luck! 

• Like 1

yeah sorry about that trying to change my ways just happens to me in the heat of the moment

---------------------------------------

INTERVIEW  @PabloYoung

-------------------------------------------

Discord: https://discord.gg/nYkEvAR

INTERVIEW CONTACTBEFORE 4/29/2019 TO SCHEDULE A INTERVIEW

Dead Line: 2019/04/29

still haven't gotten back to me what date and time is good for you i don't care about the time just pick one please