11 posts in this topic

In-Game Name : Brandon Knock

Discord Name (EX: SWAT#4301) : Brandon23#5275

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:154521940

DOB (26/02/2002 :

Region(EU/NA/OC): Australia!

Time on Server: 2 days and 40 minutes

Do you have a working mic? (Required) : Yeah

Why do you want to join the Project Steele Staff Team? (150 word minimum) : I want to join the staff team because i want to be able to expand my future experiences and opportunity's in this community, i enjoy helping people out and giving them the support they need through the rough times in the community and also to help guide new players in the community such as knowing and being aware of the server's rules, i hope to be able to make it so the new members of our community feel welcomed and can have a enjoyable experience on Project Steele, i like knowing when i'm  enforcing the community's rules i'm also making it a better place for everyone, i'm a very proactive staff member and will do almost anything to help someone out i don't like giving people warnings and kicks etc, i want to help make sure players are away from breaking the rules and have less bad interactions with the staff and more positive ones, players need a staff member who they can trust and know that they are doing there job to the best of there ability and will not become bias during sits and taking sides.

What special skills can you bring to the Staff Team? (50 word minimum) : I can bring skills into the staff team such as Communication now communication is a very big skill when you're staff you need to know how to communicate with the players and other staff to not only de-escalate situations but also to get through to them, i have the ability to be able to think on the spot about situations and punishments that are reason to be put into place for a player/rule breaker, i bring professionalism along with me and will be professional in all situations even without other staff or higher ups present, i'm a very respectable person and trustworthy, i also have the skill to be able to talk someone down from a rough time and also potently save them from being perma banned etc, people need someone to talk to even if they are having a rough time in personal issues and may not be able to talk to someone in real life, i will be therefor anyone that needs it.

How active are you in a typical week? : On the holidays 24/7 really, during the school week around 12 hours

Have you ever been staff before? : Yes

Have you ever been banned and/or received warning points? If so, what for? : Nope

Do you understand that being staff requires you to be mature and unbiased? (Yes/No) : Yes

Do you understand that you must split your time between staff and playing? (Yes/No) : Yes

References: Marcus Newton (Staff Director) and Josh potter

Additional Notes: This was made at 1 in the morning AWST, please excuse my Inactivity in the past im known for that but it was due to family and personal issues that i wont explain on this application.

Agreement: 

I, (Brandon Knock) agree that, if accepted into Trial Moderator, I am held to a higher standard than our regular members, and that I must show respect to all members of the community at all times

I am sorry to give a -1 but i feel you are too inactive to be a staff member in the community.

i was legit on the smorning

-------------------------------------------

PENDING @Andrew

Discord: https://discord.gg/nYkEvAR

I want to wait for more references and feedback

---------------------------------------

PENDING @Andrew

Discord: https://discord.gg/nYkEvAR

@Marcus Newton @Josh Potter Confirm References PLEASE!

Dead Line: 2019/04/29

I wave in SUPPORT of Brandon Knock he is a long time Department of Justice Member . and Dedicated to this server. He is in fact active and he loves to role-play. Brandon would be an awesome addition to this here staff team!

15 minutes ago, Josh Potter said:

I wave in SUPPORT of Brandon Knock he is a long time Department of Justice Member . and Dedicated to this server. He is in fact active and he loves to role-play. Brandon would be an awesome addition to this here staff team!

Nah

-1 I haven't seen him on this entire week, it has been hecktic and haven't seen him on. I don't think he is very active but he is a good player.

Hey, sorry yeah iknow im very inactive its just school and work is very over the top currently, i will try my extreme best to join the server this weekend! and i promise that

Sign in to follow this