Christopher Steele

Christopher Steele V.S. TCSO

5 posts in this topic

DOJ Lawsuit Application

Name: Christopher Steele

Date of Incident: 4/12/19

Defendant (person suing): @Ivan Guydukov @Johnny McKrackin @Eleanor Dorris  True north Sheriffs Office

Outcome Looking for( Money ,Refund etc.): 1.5 Million

Reason for Charges: Officers came to side walk and started harassing me, then put me in hand cuffs and @Ivan Guydukov put an AR-15 in my face and told me if I don't shut up he would send me to jail.

Evidence:

Witnesses/People involved: Chief Black

Please List Possible Dates for trial ( within the next 3 days):

4/12/19

4/13/19

4/14/19

I Christopher Steele agree that the above information is true to the knowledge of the person making this request. By signing this document you agree that if this court case does not happen within a 5 day period the DOJ reserves the right to DENY the case. Also by signing this document no evidence shall be added during the course of the case all evidence must be presented in this document. If found lying you may be charged and possibly pay court fees. Court fees are $5000 to be paid to the Judge during the case.

Literally Johnny States that you guys were only being detained, you were being detained because there was an active shooting and you were in the scene of the crime.

I was stating that there was a detainment. We responded code with an individual that is down on in the ground dead... We had a concern that an individual which there was many are nearby are responsible are involved. We were simply trying to investigate! Noone was getting arrested. (Until after investigation) To clear confusion, we may have told you to "shut up"  to alleviate it but i don't recall anyone saying "Shut up" 

Case Set for 4/13 7pm EST

Or when everyone is on

Thanks,

AG Potter

Edited by Josh Potter